1. not collect personal information unless we consider it necessary for us to provide services tailored to your operational requirements.
2. not use or disclose personal information about an individual for a purpose other than:
(a) the purpose for which it was collected;
(b) a related purpose (or, in the case of sensitive information, a “directly related” purpose) which the individual would reasonably expect;
(c) a purpose required or permitted by law; or
(d) a purpose for which we have obtained the consent of the individual.
3. take all reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate and up to date;
4. take all reasonable steps to protect and safeguard the personal information we collect;
Situations in which we may collect personal information include, but are not limited to:
1. when processing online enquiry forms
2. when dealing with any request or application for products or services;
3. when monitoring website engagement and visitor online movements;
4. when presenting seminars, conducting workshops, competition or other functions
Personal information may include sensitive information as defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (for example, religious beliefs, health status, ethnic origins, membership of a trade or professional association). If so, then we will apply the National Privacy Principles, and from January, 2015, the Australian Privacy Principles, required to that type of information.
We collect personal information in person, in writing, by telephone, through our website and through other methods of communication.
We want always to improve our systems and procedures to give you full confidence in our ability to respect and safeguard the privacy of the personal information you provide to us. If we have not fulfilled our commitment to you, please tell us by contacting our privacy officer.
© 2018 copyright www.adsocial.com.au - all rights reserved